Wednesday, May 21, 2008

9. JaeHoMin in The Palace

Jaejoong jaw dropped as soon as the two tall, smexy, good-looking men walking into the room. The room sparkles with lights. The prince auras just glitters endlessly.
Jaejoong rubs his eyes.
'Prince Yun and Min? Er, can anyone tell me.. Is that... is that... is that Changmin?' He gasped. 'Oh Lord!! Changmin is a PRINCE? So Korea actually have 2 prince?' Jaejoong shook his head hard.
'Cannot be! Omo! Did I see a wrong person here? Omo! Omo omo!' He slap his face twice. Then Jaejoong hides his pinkish-just-got-a-slap face behind his hanbok sleeves.

"Aigoo.. you're feeling shy, aren't you..?" Yeowang Na Ra giggle softly.

"Dae, Your Highness..." Jaejoong said. His voice turn squeaky suddenly.
Jaejoong continue hiding his face behind the sleeves.

'Oh my god this is so arkward..' he mumbled. How he hates to see the arrogant Prince Yun. 'But what is Changmin doing HERE?' he cries softly. Jaejoong bit his lips hard.
'I hope Prince Yun and Changmin didn't recognized me..'

"Hey you! Pink shoes!" Yunho shouts as he saw Jaejoong.

'Pink shoes, your ass..' Jaejoong whispered. He smiles reluctantly. Jaejoong knew he is going to get another dirty tease from Yunho.
'Thanks to Lady Sung Min for this pretty dress and make-up.. Now he is really going to call me sissy for the rest of my life...' Jaejoong sigh.

Yunho on the other hand, was amazed with Jaejoong's appearance. 'This joker... is... Holy the molly, he is SO pretty!' Yunho thought. He lost his word. Changmin give a laser stare at freezing Yunho.
'What the hell is wrong with him..' he thought. Then Changmin turn around and..

*Bzzzt!* Changmin gets the fate with Yunho.
He was electrify. Both of their jaws drop open.
'Oh Lord..' Changmin blink his eyes once.

Jaejoong was looking lovely in pinkish-peach coloured girl's hanbok. He had a watery lipgloss on his lips. His eyes is big and grey. Jaejoong is glittering like a diamond. Changmin stunned for a while. His eyes immediately become uneven (because he have an evil thought).

"Aigoo...~!! Ippeunnida...~!!" He said. 'I was not dreaming during the meeting.' he thought.

"Hi, Jae!" Changmin smile shyly at Jaejoong.

Hi.. Min...” he replied.

Jaejoong felt like his spirit just fly away from his body. He just don't know what to say anymore.
'Both prince recognized my face... aigoo..' he faints. Yunho point his finger at Jaejoong.

"You!! Pink shoes!!!" He shouts.

'Making fun of my shoes again? Damn!' Jae stared at Yunho.

You're the princess?? Appa, ommamama! Is this the princess?” Yunho shouts again to his father and mother. Both of them nods.

Jaejoong's face turn white instantly. 'Is Yunho going to kill me? Because he absolutely knew I'm a guy...!!'
Jae broke a sweat.
'Will he tell his father the truth? The Emperor is SO going sentence my whole family to prison.. Aigoo.. what should I do?? ! I don't want to go into prison!!!!' Jaejoong panic.

Yunho look at Jaejoong for a long time.He still unable to believe. He continue to stare. Jaejoong's sweat just drop.

"Appa, is this my bride?" Yunho ask loudly.

"Dae, guraesseo majayo! (Yes, thats right!)" Wang Myungsoo replied.

"Then, I want to be married!" Yunho answered very quickly without hesitating.
Jaejoong did not expect that to come.

"What?!" His jaw drops open.

"What??!" Changmin cries. He glared at his brother.

"Yes, appa! If this is the princess, then I won't object you! I SERIOUSLY want to married!” He replied. Jaejoong feel like crying.

"Min..!!~" Jaejoong look at Changmin with puppy eyes. He was hoping that Changmin would help him to reveal the truth. But Changmin?

"Jae!" He only reply that!

Changmin look at Jae, feeling sad that he will be his brother's wife.

"So you agree to it, Yun?"

Yunho nods quickly.

"Well done, my son! Then, we shall pick an auspicious date for you both to get married!! Bwah-hah-hah-ha-ha..~" Wang Myungsoo laugh loudly.

Come, my queen.. Let's leave these youngsters alone..” They walk hand by hand, out from the room happily.

Jaejoong gulped.

'Mworaguh? This is insane! Yah, I must ask either one them to help me! I can't marry a guy!'

Suddenly Changmin poked Yunho's chest.

"Hey, spoil wangja! Why are you saying 'yes' to the wedding? Are you nuts?!" He snapped.

"Why not? It's MY wedding, you sissy!" Yunho replied.

"Why must you do this, you cold-blooded animal? Aren't you supposed to be married to Seul Gi-noona?”

"Is that YOUR problem, pussycat?”So they starts to argue.

"Shut up you two!” Jaejoong yelled.

"Prince Yun! Why did you say yes? You said you hate joker like me!"

Yunho come close to him.He looked at Jaejoong sharply. Jaejoong felt shiver on his neck. He immediately shuts his mouth close.

"Don't you know why I said yes?” Yunho asked.

"Because you're a gay?” Jaejoong asked back. Yunho laugh at the end of Jaejoong's sentence.

'What?? He is gay? I thought I'm the only one here!' Changmin thought. He stared at both of them arkwardly.

"Hey, whats going on...” Changmin uttered.

"Hey you, pink shoes! You better get ready for our wedding!” Yunho laugh.“And you, sissy! Stay away from my bride.” He warn.

"Aishh.. I won't let him marry a cold-hearted person like you!” Changmin shouts.
Yunho is not listening. He just laugh at them and walk off.

"Min... what should I do...” Jaejoong looked at Changmin with puppy eyes. “Aishh..” He dump his head on the table and start sobbing. Changmin rubs Jaejoong's shoulder a little.

"Gwenchanayo (It's okay)... I'll help you, Jae.. Don't worry...” He said.

"Shiroo! (I don't want)" Jaejoong replied.

"Let's go out and play.. It will be fun!” He pull Jaejoong's arm lightly.

"Play? What game?” Jaejoong held up his head quickly. He quickly stop crying.

"Dae, majayo! (Yes, that's right!) The game called, hide and seek!” He said.

"Shiroo! (I don't want!)” Jaejoong stomped and start sobbing.

"Then? Okay.. Let's go to my room and play with my new PS3. How's that?” Changmin gave Jaejoong an evil smiles. His uneven eyes become more obvious.

"Jeongmal? (Really?)"

Jaejoong quits sobbing. He look at Changmin.

"Come on! It will be fun!!” Changmin pull Jaejoong's arm again and both of them went out from the waiting room.

+++++++++++++

They walked and walked from one small path to another path. The palace was freaking huge. Jaejoong felt like they were mingling inside the same place. If it wasn't for Changmin, he would be lost in here forever!

“Oh!”

“Ah!”

“Oh, joesunghamnida!” (I'm sorry)

“O-sesange! Oh!” (Oh God!)

“Joesunghamnida!”(Sorry)

"Aigoo..~"

All the way, Jaejoong was tripping and stepping on his hanbok. I mean, all the way.

Changmin just smile at him sweetly. Honestly he is admiring Jae's cuteness.
“Ohh!” Jaejoong stepped on his hanbok for a hundredth time again. This time, he really lose his balance and fall. Changmin held Jae's body and hug him tightly. Both of them fall together. Jaejoong is on top of Changmin. They stared on each other eyes.

"Aigoo... mianhamnida..." Jaejoong mumbled before he realized Changmin is staring at him so deeply.

"Er.." He trembled.

Changmin just smile and lift him up slowly.
'Oh my, so strong!' Jaejoong thought.

"Gwenchana?" Changmin ask. Jaejoong just notice how manly Changmin is.

"Yae, yae.. gwenchana." He replied, quickly back to reality.

Jaejoong's heart race. It is a weird feeling in his heart.'Did I have feeling for Changmin?' He asked himself.

"Jae! This is my room..." Changmin quickly slide the door open in front of them.

Jaejoong's heart is still racing....

No comments: