Tuesday, May 20, 2008

2. Min meets Jae

JaeJoong look up to his watch. It's almost 7:50am.

"Aigoo, omma! I'm going to be late again!" He shouted, biting the last bite of his bread.

"Mwo yah? (What?) Then quickly get your ass to school, you cocoon!! Aishhh..~" His mother gave a hard pat on his back.

JaeJoong yell in pain. He quickly grab his school bag and put on his shoes.
Yes, he put on the shoes without looking. And he start running to school like an idiot.

The dicipline teacher is waiting at the gate. When it's already 8am, he will ask his assistant to lock the gate up and punished the late comers. JaeJoong is fed up of the punishment. He ran as fast as he could so he can be on time.

The teacher is waiting, looking at his watch. JaeJoong run and run, so he manage to get there on time. He walked up straight in front of everyone, showing his chest off and smile proudly. The late comers, as usual. Teacher made them squat down, holding their bag up high on their heads and start duck-walking around the school pavement.

JaeJoong walked happily, passing the teacher's office before he heard a voice.

"Kim Jae Joong...!"

Headmaster Choi suddenly raised up his voice to him. JaeJoong stop walking and turn around.

"Dae, seonsaengnim.." He answered.

"Yah... is it just my eyes or you are wearing a fancy shoes to school?" The headmaster asked, tapping his cane on his hand.

JaeJoong looked down to his foot.

'Ahhh!!!' he nearly let go a huge scream but JaeJoong quickly control it.
He wore his pink-coloured canvass shoes to school, and he didn't realized it until Headmaster Choi point it out.

'Aigoo.. what should I do.. My God, WHAT-HAPPEN-TO-ME! I'm SO stupid!!' He wanted to knock himself so badly.

"Hmm?" Headmaster Choi asked again.

"Hmm..? He.. he.. he.." JaeJoong grinned innocently and move slowly to backward.

"Yah, what are you doing? Are you running away? Come back here, you monkey!!"

JaeJoong didn't wait any longer. He just run away from the headmaster.

"Don't run, you fool!" The headmaster chased him with the cane all around.

"Oh my, I need to go to class! But why did I bump into seonsaengnim?? Aishh, I always have bad luck!! Aishhh.." He mumbled.

The headmaster still chasing and cursing him from behind.JaeJoong panicked. He quickly took a corner in front of him and hide behind a wall.

"Oh!" Changmin was suprised by JaeJoong sudden appearance.

"Oh, joesunghamnida!" JaeJoong apologized quickly and bow.

As he look up, he saw the glittering aura from Changmin's face. Changmin is as hot as Won Bin to him. He never saw anyone like him before. Anyway, he never saw him in school before!

"Are you a new student?" JaeJoong asked politely.

"Dae!" Changmin replied. "I was trying to find my class and I kind of.. lost.." He smiled.

"Aahh.." JaeJoong nodded. So I was right, he is a new guy.

"No wonder I have never seen you before. I wish I could help, but, er, the teacher is chasing me. I need to go.." JaeJoong said and start looking around.

As JaeJoong tried to fled, Changmin heard a sound from far.

"Kim Jae Joong!!! Kim Jae Joong!!! Don't run away!!!"

Changmin thought, it must be the teacher. He quickly grab Jae Joong's arm and pull him close to his body.

"Aishh.. why are you pulling me?" JaeJoong snapped.

He flew into Changmin's arms and fell onto his chest. He heard Changmin's heartbeat was beating up so fast. JaeJoong felt embarrased but he couldn't move.
'What perfume is he wearing too?' JaeJoong started sniffing.

Changmin pull his school blazer a little and hide JaeJoong's face underneath it.

"Shhh... Don't say a word.." Changmin whispered and they hide beneath Changmin's blue blazer.

The headmaster came by and looked around, didn't notice their presence behind the walls and he went away.

"Wow! Thanks! You saved me!" JaeJoong smiled and let go a sigh.

Changmin smile happily, knowing that he did something good today.

"May I know why is the teacher looking for you?" He ask.

"Oh, because of this!" JaeJoong showed his pink shoes to Changmin.

"Oh my Lord, that is so cute!" Changmin gasped.

"Really? Wow! Thanks for the compliment!" JaeJoong laughed softly."Well, I'll be in trouble if I wear this for today." JaeJoong told Changmin.

"Don't you have a proper school shoes?" Changmin asked.

"Well, I have... but I took this one instead of the other. My bad." He confessed.

"Well, you can have mine... if you want.." Changmin showed him his shoes.

JaeJoong just look at Changmin in disbelief.

"Are you SERIOUS??" He laughed.

"Yes, I am. Since I am a new student, I believe I will be 'forgiven'..." Changmin give JaeJoong an evil look (making his eyes uneven in size).

"Right..." JaeJoong sort of get the idea but he still suprised.

"I can just tell them, well, in Bulgaria, we wear pink shoes. I think seonsaengnim will spare me.." Changmin make his eyes smaller, looking slightly convincing than before.

"Alright then... You can have my pink shoes.." JaeJoong quickly took it off and they exchanged shoes.

Changmin smile happily as he wore the shoes. JaeJoong seems happy to get a pair of white school shoes, too.

"Let's change it back after school!" Changmin uttered.

"Right! We meet back here!" JaeJoong agreed.

"I'm Changmin!" Changmin held his hand out.

"JaeJoong! Call me Jae." JaeJoong shakes Changmin's hand and smile gleefully.

Changmin grin and they parted. He look at the pink shoes.

'Omma, I made a new friend just now. His name is Jae and he wears cute pink shoes.' He walked to his class with a killersmile. Finally he is there. Everyone look so anticipated to meet him.

"Class, let teacher introduce you to our new classmate.. Prince Min."

"Hi everybody, I'm ChangMin. Nice to meet you." Everyone applause.

Changmin took a seat at an empty place, and the girls were looking at his pink shoes and starts to adore it...

No comments: