Tuesday, May 20, 2008

6. Leaving Kim's House

Prince Yun flip his handphone. "Dae! Wae guraesseo, Siwon?" (In Royal polite accent)
The call was from Siwon, his assistant.

"My lord Prince Yun. You have to come back now. The car is waiting for you at the porch."

"Dae, agesumnida." (I understood.)

Prince Yun carried his bag and walk to the hallway.

Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu were talking and laughing down the hallway. Suddenly the three boys stops laughing and stood freeze. The gliterring Prince Yun is walking towards them.
It's not a mistake, he IS coming to them.
Yoochun and Junsu heart's flowered, pushing each other lightly. But Jaejoong's sweat just drop. He thought Prince Yun is really coming to get him. Maybe the prince want to tear him into pieces.

Yunho saw the three boys were staring at him. Yunho recognized one of them very much. He is the skinny joker he met at the school rooftop a few hours ago. Yunho walked himself to them. He stood right in front of Jaejoong and stared closely to him. Yunho looked at Jae up and down. Then he saw Jaejoong's shoes. It was pink in color. Yunho just grin at the shoes.

"You're as sissy as you look." He said coldly.

Jaejoong's face turned red. He bit his lips a little. He knew Yunho is making fun of his shoes. But he couldn't reply him back. Jaejoong frowned, as a sign of protest. He was so angry at Yunho.
Yunho smiles evilishly and walk off, disappear from their sight. Yoochun and Junsu were dumbfounded at the prince's action to Jae.

"I can't believe he just make fun of my shoes!!" Jaejoong screamed angrily. He stomp his foot a little and sulked.

"Whoa, I never knew Prince Yun have a sharp tongue!" Yoochun said."Did you do anything that make him pissed off?" Junsu asked curiously.

"I did not!!" Jaejoong stared widely at Junsu. "But Changmin loves my shoes.."

"Changmin??" YooSu replied together.

"Huh!! But who cares about what that stupid wangja say? I hate Prince Yun! I wish Korea have another prince than Yun!"

Another prince than Yun. That's what Jaejoong wished for.

++++++++++++++++++

Yunho got into the car and suprised to see Changmin was in there.
'Another joker..' his heart snapped.
'So he is back from oversea?' Yunho thought.
Yunho wished he could take another car but there was something happening in the palace. So Yunho had to share the car with Changmin, whether he likes it or not.

Changmin looked away as soon as his eyes meets Yunho. He hates Yunho as much as Yunho hates him. 'Aishh.. Why is this snobbish brat here?' Changmin smirk. Changmin quickly plug his ears with iPod and not talking a single word to Yunho. He don't even want to hear what his hyung got to say to him so he just listen to Boyz II Men.

The car just drove off as soon as the royal servants got into the limousine. Yunho close his eyes and tries to relax. Changmin was ignoring him as well. He wondered whats chaos that really happen in the royal palace. Is this about the throne again?

++++++++++++++++++++

Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu walked happily to their home. Basically today Jaejoong's mother is cooking all three of them their lunch so YooSu is following Jaejoong to his house. YooSu stopped talking about Prince Yun suddenly. Jaejoong felt glad for that. They skipped and walked, skipped and walked until they reached Jae's house.
The three boys quickly took off their shoes and get into the house.

"Omma! I'm home!" Jae shouts happily.

"Eomunim! Annyeoung!" Yoochun waved happily to Mrs. Kim. Junsu grins widely and waved at her too.

"Ahh.. Annyeonghaseyo Junsunie, Yoochunnie.. Come in, come in! The food is ready for all of you!" Mrs. Kim greeted the boys with a smile and leads them to the kitchen.

"Omma!!" Jaejoong grab his mother shoulder and hug her from behind.
Mrs. Kim suprised by the hug. She smiles to her boy.

"Omma, you're the best! You cook ALL my favourite food!" Jae smiled and grin happily.

"Dae, gurae! (Of course!) Today is your birthday, don't you remember?" Mrs. Kim said.

"My birthday? Really?" Jaejoong at his mother, then to YooSu.

"Saeng il chuka hae, Jaejoong!! (Happy bithday Jaejoong!)" YooSu shouts together, showing him present in their hands.

"Wow!" Jaejoong was suprised. "For me? Thank you!!"
He grinned happily and took the present from Yoochun and Junsu.

"Aishhh.. My Jaejoong beondaegi (cocoon) really forgotten his own birthday .." Mrs. Kim laughed softly.

"Omma! Stop calling me beondaegi, beondaegi.. It's my birthday today, ok.. So be nice!"

"Ok, ok, arasseo.. Come boys, lets eat.."As the boys were digging in the delicious food, Mrs. Kim heard someone knocking the door.

"I'll get it..!" She got up and open the door. A few strong man entered the house and bump her shoulder hard.

"Ouch!!" Mrs. Kim scream in pain.

"Omma!! What happen?" Jaejoong yell from inside the house.

The blacksuited-bodyguards went into the house and start looking around. Mrs. Kim got up from the floor and went inside, stoping the men from entering her house.

"Who are you guys? Are you guys a loanshark? We don't own money to any loan shark!!! So, what do you want??" Mrs. Kim screamed like mad.

"Omma!!" Jaejoong heard his mother screaming. He quit eating and went out to the living room.
Jaejoong screamed in shock. He saw a lot of men inside his house. But they did not touch anything inside the house.

Kibum look around, taking off his sunshades. He look at Yoochun, Junsu and Jaejoong. He looked at Jaejoong very long before he bow to them.

"I'm sorry for my rudeness." He bow to Mrs. Kim. "My name is Kibum. I've come for the princess." He told Mrs. Kim politely.

"Princess? Er, I think, er, there aren't any princess in here." Mrs. Kim stumbled. "We are not high-class people.." She adds.

"If you're looking for a lady, I'm the only lady here!" Mrs. Kim explain.

Kibum got up from the long bow and look at Jaejoong. He look at his features and glance at his necklace. Then he smiled before he bow to Jaejoong.

"Annyeong hashimnikka, PRINCESS!" he said.

"ME?" Jaejoong point his finger to himself. "Eh?" He puzzled."An...An.. Ani yo, you're mis.. mis.. mistaken.. I'm not.. not.. not.. a GIRL!!!!" Jaejoong trembled in shock.

"You may say whatever you want, but the Royal Majesty Wang Myungsoo has said to me, to bring back the princess to the palace. I'm just doing my duty. So, please. Don't make it hard to you." Kibum said and smiled to Mrs. Kim.

"Omma!!!" Jaejoong shouts in panic to his mother.

Mrs. Kim tears fell down, as she was not able to say a word."Gurae yo.. (Okay then).." she paused and cry softly."Just do what you want..." She cry and cry.

"Omma!!" Jaejoong shouts.

"Eomunim!! Don't!!" Yoochun and Junsu stand in front of Jaejoong, as if protecting him.

Kibum was suprised by their friendship. He smiled and glance softly at the two boys.

"If you said Jae is a princess, then.. just pick me.. I'm willing to take his place.." Yoochun said excitedly.'Haha! If I become a princess, then I'll be married to Korean prince... Prince YUN!!' he grins.

"Yes, you can take me too, if you want." Junsu said wickedly. 'I can be with Prince Yun in the palace! Yahoo!!' He laughed.

"Omma!!" Jae shouts again. 'YooSu is really out of their mind!!!' Jae snapped. He cant believe his omma is not doing anything to stop them from taking him away.

"Mianhae, Jaejoongie.. my pretty boy, my baby... Your late father has promised the Emperor on this matter... Omma did not know how to protect you from them anymore... I'm sorry..."

"Omma!! How can this be??"

"You.. were born.. a girl... I thought by fixing you, they won't be coming anymore... but.. omma was wrong... They came and want to take you away from omma forever.. uhuk!"

"A girl?" Yoochun gasped.

"Fixing... him??" Junsu stunned.They look at each other.

"Me? A girl? Omma... don't tell me that this is true... Omma, tell me it's a lie!! It's a LIE!!!!" Jaejoong yell at her and cry.

"Mianhaeyo, my baby boy.. Omma is bad mother... Blame it on omma.." Mrs. Kim uttered softly. She is hitting her own face and blaming herself.

Jaejoong run away from YooSu. He hugs his mother tightly.

"No, you're not a bad mother.. Mianhae, I was bad to you. You gave birth to me, raise me well, make me a boy but I was not grateful to you." He sob."I was lazy, I didn't study hard and show you good grades.. But I will changed that now! Just please, omma, don't let them take me!" He cries.

"Yes, don't take him. He is not worth it. Take me instead!" Junsu replied.

"No, take me! I'm more pretty than him." Yoochun said. Junsu gave Yoochun a look.'Sorry, Junnie..' He whisper. Yoochun grin like an idiot but still expecting them to take him instead.

Kibum gave a look at his assistant and they quickly took both of Jaejoong's arm and drag him away from Mrs. Kim.

"Joesunghamnida, Mrs.Kim.. We are going now.." Kibum said as the bodyguard drag Jaejoong out. Jaejoong struggle and try to fled like usual but he failed.

"Omma! Omma! Omma!!!"

"Jaejoongie!! Jaejoongie!"Both of them try to reached out but Kibum moves quickly and push Jae inside the car. The door was child lock, so Jaejoong cannot get out.

"Omma! Omma!" Jae scream and knocked the glassdoor a lot of time.

The black Mercedes roamed down from Jaejoong's house. Mrs. Kim send her boy with tears.
It is a fate. A dark fate that cannot be avoided.

No comments: