Wednesday, May 21, 2008

8. Jae Meets The Emperor

Lady Sungmin bow to The Royal Family as they entered the room.

"The Emperor is enterringggg...!! The Empress is enteringgg...!!~" Shindong said aloud.

Jaejoong flinched. He immediately put down his leg from the chair. Jaejoong almost fell over when doing it. The next chair went far aside. He make a quick move and pull back the other chair nicely.

"Aa!!" He cries.

*Bonk*

He tripped over!

Jaejoong quickly got up but he keep on stepping on the long hanbok over and over, making it hard to stand up. 'Aishhh... this silly skirt!' he pull the hanbok up to his knee level. Jaejoong sit back on one of the chair and pretend like nothing happen.
'Aish! Why must I wear a girl's hanbok?' he mumbled angrily and start looking at the room entrance.

Wang Myungsoo and Yeowang Na Ra finally showed up. They came closer and sit in front of Jaejoong. Yeowang Na Ra's face turn bright as she smiled.

"What a lovely girl..!" She commented.

"Of course, my queen! She resembled her father a lot.. Ha-ha!" Wang Myungsoo laugh loudly.

'She?? Are you blind??' Jaejoong's snapped but he quickly loosen up.
"Dd.. dae, Your Majesty and Your Highness.." Jaejoong said politely. Somehow he must agree to whatever Wang Myungsoo said.

"It must be tough for you to received such news on a short period. I must say, I apologized for the inconvenience.." Wang Myungsoo replied. Jaejoong nodded slowly. He totally have no clue of what are they saying.
'Oh Lord, I'm really going to go crazy..' he thought. Jaejoong tried so hard to control his mix feelings. Wang Myungsoo continue talking to Jaejoong.

"Your abeoji and my abeoji had make a deal, long long time ago. Now, if I manage to fulfill both of your abeoji and my abeoji wish.. I think both of them will be drinking soju and get wasted in heaven! Ha-ha-ha!" Wang Myungsoo laugh happily.

'Is this Emperor know what is he talking about?' Jaejoong roll eyes to another angle.

"So.. did you have the necklace with you, princess.." Yeowang Na Ra said suddenly.

The Empress become excited of approving Jaejoong is the REAL princess. Or in other word, approving her official 'daughter-in-law'.

"Yeowang Na Ra... behave.." Wang Myungsoo stared at his excited wife.

"My apologies, Your Majesty... But I really have this desire to see.." Yeowang Na Ra replied. She laugh and smack his husband's lap a lot of times.

"Do you have it, my child..?" Wang Myungsoo asked, rubbing his lap a little.

"Dae? A necklace, Your Majesty? Do you mean, this?"

Jaejoong pull out something from his hanbok. It is a black-thread necklace with pacifier pendant on it.

"Oh, I have this since I was young.." He explain. Wang Myungsoo and Yeowang Na Ra gasped in excitement.

"So, its really YOU.... Princess Jae!! Ha-ha-ha!" Wang Myungsoo took out something from his Hongryongpo (everyday clothes for the King).
It was a necklace, with a pacifier's cap as a pendant.

"You see, my child.." He said.Wang Myungsoo took Jaejoong's pacifier and put its cap on it. "This is the real prove of the deal... See? It matches yours perfectly.. Means, you're going to be my daughter-in-law.. Araseumnikka?" (Do you understand?) He asked Jaejoong.

"Dd.. daughter-in-law? Bb..b.. but, Your Majesty.. But, I... I.. I'm not...?"

"Arasseo, arasseo.. you think it's too early and you don't even know my son, right? I'll introduce you to him..."

'But I'm not a girl....' Jaejoong's sigh. The Emperor is not listening to him.

Wang Myungsoo give signal to Lady Sung Min and she quickly open the door ajar.

"Prince Yun and Prince Min is enterringgg...!!~"

Jaejoong's eyes became round as he found out who he saw...

No comments: